Pink Mist








9 comments

  1. So wonderfully delicate. Truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandra,
    I haven't visited your blog in a while and just spent an enjoyable hour pouring over your photographs. Your photography has definitely risen to a professional level. You have an impeccable eye, the results are beautiful and other worldly. Inspiring. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the composition and delicate tones -- simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous... ditto to Bill on the 'rising' nature of your photography!! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra this collection of images is stunning, they really look like illustrations to me, very well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would seem that my camera has a hidden paintbrush which sometimes paints a picture for me when I'm not looking! I love it when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful. I love the translucence. They are so delicate.

    ReplyDelete