The first snow

The first snow has brought joy to the children and has decorated nature.


2 comments

  1. What beautiful photographs - your banner is just gorgeous. As a keen lover of nature and the simple things in life, I really like your blog. It's hard to think of snow at the moment here in Cornwall as it's so mild, but I remember the beauty of a Swiss winter very well. I live for a while in Montreaux and then in Lausanne, but it was a very long time ago now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you here Choclette. Our snow has turned to rain because of a rise in temperatures - so it doesn't look as if it's going to be a white Christmas after all! You live in a gorgeous part of England and I find Cornwall absolutely beautiful and have been on holiday there twice. I miss not having the sea here - though of course the mountains and the lakes are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete